Sunday, May 3, 2009

Harvey Norman Expo Sales!

Yippy, we have finally bought our dryer and fridge! I am so GLAD that this was done by this weekend (3rd May). That means that Hubby will stop bringing me around all the different stores and shop around! Seriously, I hate OVER browsing around, but Hubby seems to do this happily. I understand why as we have been spending a lot and we are very price sensitive. Anway, Harvey Norman will be helping us keep the appliances till 30th June 09. That means that we will need to hurry and finish our renovation by then (Yah, it better be that case as the contractor promised us that it would be within 1 mth!!).

At the Expo Sales, I managed to hunt down for another great bargain! I bought a dryer !! Yah, I know it is not common in Singapore to have a dryer, but please please, get rid of the traditional thinking! I have valid reasons to support my stand.

Tips to share if your hubby refuses to let you buy a dryer:


1) Our service yard is totally blocked by neighbouring blocks, there isn't enough sunshine!


2) Given my busy work schedule, I am not going to waste time hanging clothes or waiting for clothes to dry


3) I am not going to let any peverted neighbours look at my "nei zai mei"


4) I am OLD and I get backache very often from hanging clothes.


5) Are you going to do it instead? (This should be the best Tip!!)




Anyway, check out our Great bargains again:

LG Fridge - Usual Price: $899. We managed to get it at $6XX (Trust us! We did our homework! Can't find better pricing elsewhere!)




Electrolux Dryer - Usual Price: $700+ (Saw the price at Harvey Norman Retail Shops and Gain City). We got it at $4XX!!!

Need to specially say a BIG THANK YOU to Sis & Bro-in-law here, who have always been so generous and sponsored us the above gifts !!

1 comment:

Mr 黑 said...

I want to thank future bro/sis-in-law (H & J) for the 2 lovely gifts!!