Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our walk-in wardrobe - Mrs 黑's DREAM!!

I have finally gotten a dream come true!! A walk in wardrobe !! Been dreaming of it since young !! I think I will love ironing my clothes at my new home and sorting out the clothes in the wardrobe. Mr 黑, you can forget about putting anything in !! HAHAHA !! It's mine !! All mine !!

I am very happy with my wardrobe for now (not withstanding the bad customer service from the Salesperson from Closetrobe , will share more about it in a later post after oustanding problems are remedied)! Sharing the effects of the dark-tinted doors we chose:

Before & After


To check out the full effect, take a look at this video:




The dark opaque doors transform into a translucent window revealing the full glory of the wardrobe after the lights are turned on!


More pics of the wardrobe



My favourite part of the wardrobe, but I still don't know what I should put here (haha!) :


Many many thanks to future mother-in-law for her generous help in our budget for the renovations!!!

No comments: